INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 JUNE 2003, NO. 196 and subsequent amendments.Dear Customer/Supplier,
Pursuant to Art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Code in relation to the Protection of Personal Data, the writer company tonoloselezioni di Federica Gallo e c s.a.s., in the capacity of data controller, hereby informs you that the personal data acquired as part of our collaboration will be subject to processing in compliance with the above-mentioned regulation. The data will be processed in compliance with the interested person’s right to fundamental freedoms and dignity and will be aimed at fulfilling all legal and contractual obligations.
Pursuant to Art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, therefore, we hereby inform you that:
- The data controller is tonoloselezioni di Federica Gallo e c s.a.s. with registered headquarters in Piazza Martiri 13 30035 Mirano (VE) P.IVA 021202290271 represented by its legal representative Mrs Federica Gallo.
- The provision of data is mandatory insofar as it is required by legal and contractual obligations. Therefore, any refusal to provide it, in whole or in part, shall lead to the impossibility of the writer company to continue the contractual relationship.
- The data provided by you will be processed using electronic and non-electronic tools.
- The data provided by you will be used to fulfil legal obligations and may be communicated in Italy and abroad, for the sole purpose of credit protection, to banks or credit institutions, trade associations, consultants or service companies and/or public and professional bodies which undertake duties such as fulfilling accounting or fiscal obligations.
- Officers involved in processing the data, those in charge of managing and maintaining the electronic tools, employees, collaborators, transporters or any other service organisations involved in the supply may come to know of your personal data.
- The data provided by you will be used to send sales offers relating to new products, or price updates.
- The data provided by you will not, however, be subject to disclosure.
- In relation to the afore-mentioned data, you may exercise the rights contained in Art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree dated 30 June 2003 No. 196 and, in particular, the right to access your own personal data, to request its rectification, update and deletion, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in breach of the law, as well as to object to its processing for legitimate reasons, addressing such request to the Controller or data processing officer.